Wednesday, January 7, 2009

E Currency Exchange Scam

Are you sick and tired of those HYIP programs that claim you will get rich or make millions fast?

I know I just had enough of them that is why I did my homework and researched the best work at home programs on the internet.
E currency was the business that everyone referred me to. So I found a book that taught me how the e currency exchange system works. Because without any help or someone to guide you thru the steps to set it up, it is very confusing and hard to understand. I invested $400 and within one week my money shot up to $500. Now this is an investment program so you know you are not going to get scammed out of your money. E currency trading is done every day throughout the world.

Now let me tell how the e currency exchange network can put money into your pocket. First you are going to open a portfolio and the second is with a console. When opening an e currency account, you will be asked to create a portfolio and fund your portfolio. This investment can be anywhere from $25 to $100,000. I would recommend a small amount until you become familiar with e currency trading system. Your portfolio is compounded daily and receives gains anywhere from .3% to .5% each day. For example, if you funded your portfolio with a $10,000 investment, each day your portfolio would net $30 of profit. Over the course of one month a $10,000 portfolio would make $900. With these profits you can either reinvest into your portfolio to maximize your profits, or out-exchange the money to your bank account.

Learn how the e currency exchange system helped me turn a $400 investment into a $4,1000 investment in under 3 months. To find out more information visit E currency Online

[ForexGen Academy]

If you are an experienced ‘FOREX’ Trader or just a beginner looking for the opportunities offered in the ‘FOREX’ market, [Forexgen] has created ForexGen Academy to give you the chance to get a ‘FOREX’ education and improve your trading skills. No hard expressions, no buzz words, and no rocket science language are used throughout these lessons.
How to Get Started?

People are introduced to the exciting world of foreign exchange in many ways: friends, current events, newspapers, television, and many others. For those of you who are new to forex, the following guidelines cover the basics of currency trading.

also do you Know ForexGen Lowest spreads in the market with 0-1 pip spread in 10 pairs, no commissions, no swaps and instant account Activation.

1 comment:

Partner Asia said...

Hello!

I am an affiliate program manager for InstaForex Group – the Best Broker in Asia.

We would like to offer you the affiliate program cooperation with InstaForex. If you are interested to get involve in high commission based program, please contact me and I will provide the details.

If you have any queries, do not hesitate to contact me.